The ASE 61850 Suite includes compliance and management applications to help in configuration, testing and simulation of IEC 61850 environments. It includes the ASE 61850 Communications TestSet, SCL Manager and IED Smart.
ASE 61850 Communications TestSet
- Identifies devices by scanning/entry of network address
- GOOSE messages and report data
- Monitor individual nodes
- Easy to use
ASE SCL Manager
- Optimize time and effort in substation engineering
- Hides complications associated with IEC 61850
- Improved functionality for configuration, on-line validation
- Assures interoperability
ASE IED Smart
- Simulate and monitor IEC 61850 server, GOOSE and sampled value function
- Simulate multiple IEDs concurrently
- Configure simulated IEDs with standard IEC 61850 configuration files
Find out for yourself how the value the ASE61850 Suite can offer today. Request a free trial now!
- Discovery of IEDs from the network
- Ed.2.0 SCL support
- Collection of data via Poll, Report and GOOSE
- Support of Dynamic Datasets and Control
- Highlighting of recent data updates into the point list
- View history of data changes for a variable
- Detailed logging of all transactions for analysis
Reporting and Polling
ASE 61850 Server Test Set enables simulation and monitoring of IEC 61850 servers and supports GOOSE and Sampled Value functions. It offers simulation of multiple Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) simultaneously.
- Simulation of standard IEC 61850-6 SCL files
- Supports Logical Nodes and Common Data Classes of substation, hydro, wind and DER Models
- Simulation of multiple IEDs
- Supports all IEC 61850 8-1 services
- Data simulation with millisecond accuracy
- Tree based view of simulated nodes
ASE 61850 SCL Manager is a vendor agnostic, comprehensive graphical tool that allows creation, configuration, viewing and editing of all substation elements and IEC 61850 Substation Configuration Language specification data models.
- Helps in creation, import and export of SCD/SSD/SED/ICD/IID SCL files with SLD Info
- Enables creation of architectures for substations, wind/hydro power plants and distributed energy resources (DER), and definition of complete system specifications
- Links different Intelligent Electronic Devices (IEDs) and their logical functions to substation specifications
- Supports IEC 61850 Ed. 1.0 and Ed. 2.0 and allows mapping IEC 61850 signals from one IED to another
This video provides an overview of the ASE 61850 IED Smart software, one of three applications in the ASE 61850 Suite. It is a IEC 61850 server simulation tool that can also do GOOSE publishing and subscription. It has the ability to simulate multiple IEDs concurrently and uses standard IEC 61850-6 SCL configuration files.
ASE 61850 IED SCL Manager Overview
This video provides an overview of the ASE 61850 SCL Manager software, one of three applications in the ASE 61850 Suite. It is a vendor agnostic tool that enables creation, configuration, viewing and editing of all substation devices. It utilizes data models specified in the IEC 61850 Substation Configuration Language (SLC) specification.
ASE 61850 Client Overview
This video provides an overview of the ASE 61850 Client software, one of three applications in the ASE 61850 Suite. It enables easy identification of IEC 61850 devices and supports GOOSE messages and reports data from the devices as it is received.